We may collect the following categories of information when you use our Sites:
Information You Provide Directly to Us
- Contact Information, including name, alias, email address, telephone number, physical address, zip code, and/or other information collected via the Sites;
- Sign-In Information, including username and password;
- Profile Information and Survey Responses, including your interests, preferences, feedback, educational or professional information, employment information, marital status, date of birth, age, and/or gender;
- Purchase and Payment Information, including bank account and payment card details, billing and shipping addresses, records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, and/or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies;
- Public Posts, including in chat rooms, forums, and message boards the Sites may make available to users. If you choose to engage in public activities on the Sites, you should be aware that any information you share there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these areas. You should use caution in disclosing information while participating in these areas. If you post personal information online, it will be publicly available and you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties. We cannot ensure the security of any information you choose to make public in a chat room, forum, or message board. Also, we cannot ensure that parties who have access to such publicly available information will respect your privacy. We are not responsible for the information you choose to submit in these public areas.
- Correspondence you send us or through the Sites and other information you provide, including when you contact us, respond to messages and communications we send you, participate in our contests, sweepstakes, or other promotions, interact with us on our social media channels, and/or otherwise provide information to us.
Information We Collect Automatically. We collect internet, electronic activity, and other information automatically from the devices and browsers that you use, including your device type; Internet protocol (IP) address; browser type and version; browser plug in types and versions; pages that you visit before and after using the Site, browsing history, and search history; the date and time of your visit; information about the links you click, pages or emails you view, and advertising you interact with within the Sites and other information about how you use the Site; and standard server log information.
Consistent with your browser, mobile device, or app permissions, we also collect geolocation information (including geolocation information derived from your GPS, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth signals, IP address, and other device information).
Information from Other Sources. We may receive information about you from other sources, including through refer-a-friend programs, business partners, publicly and commercially available data sources, and other third-party services, and combine it with other information we have collected about you, including to derive inferences about your interests.